Join the Junior League of Kalamazoo
The Junior League of Kalamazoo reaches out to women of all races, religions and national origins who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism. Won’t you join us?
Why join the Junior League?
The rewards for becoming a part of our organization are numerous:
- Acquire training for effective community leadership, including community research, fundraising, finance, leadership, public relations and personal development.
- Work with other women to create positive community changes.
- Gain access to community leaders, new friends and creative ideas.
- Increase exposure to unique strategies in problem solving and administration of a nonprofit organization.
- Increase insight into community needs and strategies for solutions.
- Obtain the ability to transfer membership to other Junior Leagues worldwide.
- Build lasting friendships.
Need more reasons to join? Take a look at our Member Benefits.
How to Get Involved
We primarily recruit new members in the summer. In the fall, we hold our New Member (Provisional) educational course, designed to introduce newcomers to the responsibilities and benefits of League membership. New members learn about the League and the community, fulfill community service, assist with our fundraisers and meet some amazing women.
Women interested in joining the JLK should fill out and submit our Membership Form.